Initial stake pool offering
What is the initial stake pool offering?
An ISPO is a new fundraising mechanism that allows delegators of a POS (Proof-of-Stake) network to divert staking rewards towards a project of their choice and get project tokens in return. It is a unique mechanism that allows the community to support their favorite project without investing their own assets but instead leveraging the network's native reward incentive structure. ISPOs are only possible on the Cardano blockchain because of its unique stake pool delegation structure.
ISPO is a new way of token distribution that allows very small retail investors to get very early stage project tokens and for projects to raise funding.”
Following is the stake Pool for the ISPO.
In this section we try to answer the question, about how the delegation based reward is calculated.
For the base rewards, we follow a simple calculation to translate the delegated amount in ADA to ISKY tokens.
1000 ADA Staked = 2.5 ISKY rewards per epoch for a 100% saturated pool.
=> For every 1000ADA staked 2.5 ISKY will be rewarded per epoch in a 100% ISKY pool.
In addition to the above base rewards, we have a bonus
Following are the benefits for the delegator.
- 1.Leverage the staking mechanism to exchange ADA rewards for ISKY tokens.
- 2.Get early access to the gameplay in a fair and unbiased way.
- 3.Automatically accrue ISKY tokens and not have uncertainty as was common for ICO.
- 4.Not needing to invest your own ADA in order to acquire the tokens.
- 5.Get extra rewards bonus tokens, in addition to the staking rewards, by staking for a longer period.